♥ Shop/Restock Info ♥
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! International shipping is available and calculated at checkout.
- Due to Covid-19, USPS may not allow to ship to certain countries. Please check within your country before placing an order.
- When will you restock ______ ?
- I typically have restocks every month. The types of restocks I have always alternate, such as gemstone jewelry this month, custom rings the next, or beaded jewelry the next. I always have restock information and updates on my instagram @theslaykowshop!
♥ About Your Jewelry ♥
- I have sensitive ears. Will my ears be irritated with these earrings?
- Nope! All earring hooks are hypoallergenic and nickel free. The hypoallergenic gold hooks are 14k gold filled and the hypoallergenic silver hooks are 925 sterling silver.
- Will my jewelry tarnish if it gets wet?
- Rings are made with precious metals (14k gold and 92.5% sterling silver) so they are perfect for everyday wear! They will not turn your finger green or rust at all. Since 14k gold isn't pure gold, a little tarnishing may happen over years of wear. As for 92.5% sterling silver, it is not pure silver where 7.5% of it consists of other metals (usually copper). Sterling silver tends to darken overtime and may react to certain chemicals it is exposed to. However, if there is some tarnishing with your 14k gold or sterling silver rings, you are able to clean/polish them! These rings are made to last, but it's always a good idea to care for your jewelry! Keeping your pieces away from harsh conditions will keep them in the best shape for as long as possible! (:
- All other the jewelry is made with tarnish resistant wire, meaning they will last longer with the right care. Keep these away from moisture!
- What are the necklace chains made of?
- Chains are gold/silver plated brass and are hypoallergenic and nickel free. For best results, keep necklaces away from moisture.
- How should I care for my jewelry?
- Any jewelry NOT made with 925 sterling silver or 14k gold should be kept away from moisture at all times. This means:
- remove when showering, applying lotions/perfumes, hand sanitizers, at the pool/beach
- Store your pieces in safe places (jewelry boxes, holders, cloths) when you're not wearing them. Try to keep your jewelry away from humidity.
- It is okay to wear your sterling silver or gold rings in water, but keeping them away from harsher conditions will allow your pieces to remain in the best shape!
- Are your gemstones real?
- Yes! All gemstones I use are 100% genuine and handpicked by me! I like to choose specific gemstones to make sure they are perfect for the jewelry I will make with them.
♥ Customs ♥
- Do you take custom orders?
- I currently am not taking custom orders for jewelry right now. the only pieces you may customize are rings when preorders are open.
- How do I order a custom ring?
- You can order a custom ring here! Due to high volumes of orders, custom rings are limited and only open at certain times. Follow @theslaykowshop on instagram for announcements regarding ring customs!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.